PINEAPPLE TRACK LOOP
- The walk is 5 kilometers and takes two hours to complete.
- The Pineapple Track runs from a car park off the Flagstaff-Whare Flat Road to Booth Road or the other way around. There is a Dunedin City Transport ‘Glenleith Extension’ bus to Booth Road.
Flagstaff-Whare Flat Road to Booth Road
- The walk starts on George St but can also be accessed from Woodhaugh Gardens, Cannington Rd, Rockside Rd, Tanner St, Burma Rd or Malvern St.
- It is often more popular during bad weather
GRAHAMS BUSH WALK
- its about 2.5 hours return, its 4km
- You can either start or finish at Mount Cargill Road or turn off the Dunedin-Port Chalmers Road at Sawyers Bay onto Hall Road.
Mount Cargill Road
HEYWARD POINT TRACK
- It takes about 2 hours return, and its 5km
- off Aramoana Road, 50 metres before Pari Street and at the end of Heyward Point Road, which is off the road From Port Chalmers to Purakanui and
You may also like...